Employment OpportunitesCALL CENTER/APPOINTMENT SCHEDULER
The Rittenhouse Women’s Wellness Center has immediate openings for their Appointment Scheduling Department at the Narberth Location.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic women who believe in our philosophy of integrated medicine and holistic wellness. The Rittenhouse Women’s Wellness Center is a multi-specialty care practice for women with a team of women healthcare professionals in the areas of internal medicine, family medicine, gynecology, rheumatology, cardiology, nutrition, psychology, fitness, medical and cosmetic skin care.
We are seeking mature, flexible, friendly individuals who are detail oriented with excellent communication skills and have the ability to handle a fast paced office setting. Must have a minimum of 2 years medical office experience.
· Answers phone using friendly, upbeat, professional phone etiquette.
· Maintain superior levels of patient/client satisfaction through the continuous process of high quality service.
· Answer all telephone calls promptly, screen calls and provide accurate information.
· Assist patients in scheduling appointments with appropriate provider.
· Create telephone encounters and send to providers or staff member.
· Confirm HIPAA privacy document prior to speaking to patient’s family/friends regarding their care.
· Review/confirm patient demographics, insurance, pharmacy, primary care physician, rendering physician.
· Obtain email address for patient portal access.
· Make sure patient is web and voice enabled.
· Collect all Meaningful Use requirements.
· Process referrals
· Retrieve voicemail
· Fax inbox
· Supports the Membership Program
· Open or close office as scheduled
· Portray a “can do” attitude. Succeed together and work as a team.
Full Time Medical Assistant - Narberth Location
Job Requirements include:
· Minimum of 3 years recent experience
· Performs all duties within the scope of a Certified Medical Assistant (procedures, injections, EKGs, phlebotomy).
· Records patient care documentation in the electronic medical record accurately and in a timely manner.
· Coordinates patient care as directed by physicians
· Organizes exam and treatment rooms, stocks and cleans rooms and sterilizes instruments.
· Maintains certifications (MA and CPR)
· Participates in marketing events as determined by business need.
· Good communication and customer service skills required
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills
· At least three years of experience as a Medical Assistant
· Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program
Full Time Physician: Internist or Family Medicine
The Rittenhouse Women's Wellness Center is looking for an Internist or Family Medicine Physician. This is a"dream job". Our physicians spend 1 hour with new patients, follow up appointments are 15-30 minutes; balanced schedule; light call; higher earnings; stock options; educated and professional patient base; extremely professional and pleasant work environment.
· Physician Owner/Medical Director of Internal Medical Practice
· Philadelphia, PA (Center City) - Narberth, PA - Oaks, PA
Description of Medical Practice: Growing, 4 year old, NCQA Level 3 PCMH women’s internal medicine practice with a beautiful office location in the prestigious Rittenhouse Square area of Philadelphia. Weekend call 1 in 4 but very limited due to age demographic of patient base. No outside call or work such as nursing homes. No admitting. Practice environment is characterized by a high commitment to exceptional patient care, spending appropriate time to get know your patients, EMR system, a patient base of base of professional women (over 85% have college degrees or higher and are employed; 10% are current college or graduate students), on staff is a registered dietician and PhD. Psychologist, employee pride in improvement and efficiency, and office harmony. Other staff includes two medical assistants, two front desk receptionists, and marketing/communications representative.
· MD or DO
· Provide medical services as a primary care physician to patients presenting to the clinical practice with a desire for the practice to grow, thrive and exceed the expectations of our community.
· Coordinate all professional medical services required by those patients who request or accept care from you.
· Collect, record, and maintain patient information using health information technology including medical histories, reports and examination results.
· Consult and communicate other physicians.
· Abide by practice policies and procedures.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Higher compensation/less hours than other internist positions.