Employment OpportunitesFull Time Medical Assistant - Narberth Location
Job Requirements include:
· Minimum of 3 years recent experience
· Performs all duties within the scope of a Certified Medical Assistant (procedures, injections, EKGs, phlebotomy).
· Records patient care documentation in the electronic medical record accurately and in a timely manner.
· Coordinates patient care as directed by physicians
· Organizes exam and treatment rooms, stocks and cleans rooms and sterilizes instruments.
· Maintains certifications (MA and CPR)
· Participates in marketing events as determined by business need.
· Good communication and customer service skills required
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills
· At least three years of experience as a Medical Assistant
· Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program
Full Time Physician: Internist or Family Medicine
The Rittenhouse Women's Wellness Center is looking for an Internist or Family Medicine Physician. This is a"dream job". Our physicians spend 1 hour with new patients, follow up appointments are 15-30 minutes; balanced schedule; light call; higher earnings; stock options; educated and professional patient base; extremely professional and pleasant work environment.
· Physician Owner/Medical Director of Internal Medical Practice
· Philadelphia, PA (Center City) - Narberth, PA - Oaks, PA
Description of Medical Practice: Growing, 4 year old, NCQA Level 3 PCMH women’s internal medicine practice with a beautiful office location in the prestigious Rittenhouse Square area of Philadelphia. Weekend call 1 in 4 but very limited due to age demographic of patient base. No outside call or work such as nursing homes. No admitting. Practice environment is characterized by a high commitment to exceptional patient care, spending appropriate time to get know your patients, EMR system, a patient base of base of professional women (over 85% have college degrees or higher and are employed; 10% are current college or graduate students), on staff is a registered dietician and PhD. Psychologist, employee pride in improvement and efficiency, and office harmony. Other staff includes two medical assistants, two front desk receptionists, and marketing/communications representative.
· MD or DO
· Provide medical services as a primary care physician to patients presenting to the clinical practice with a desire for the practice to grow, thrive and exceed the expectations of our community.
· Coordinate all professional medical services required by those patients who request or accept care from you.
· Collect, record, and maintain patient information using health information technology including medical histories, reports and examination results.
· Consult and communicate other physicians.
· Abide by practice policies and procedures.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Higher compensation/less hours than other internist positions.