Full Time Physician: Internist or Family Medicine
The Rittenhouse Women's Wellness Center is looking for an Internist or Family Medicine Physician. This is a"dream job". Our physicians spend 1 hour with new patients, follow up appointments are 15-30 minutes; balanced schedule; light call; higher earnings; stock options; educated and professional patient base; extremely professional and pleasant work environment.
· Physician Owner/Medical Director of Internal Medical Practice
· Philadelphia, PA (Center City) - Narberth, PA - Oaks, PA
Description of Medical Practice: Growing, 4 year old, NCQA Level 3 PCMH women’s internal medicine practice with a beautiful office location in the prestigious Rittenhouse Square area of Philadelphia. Weekend call 1 in 4 but very limited due to age demographic of patient base. No outside call or work such as nursing homes. No admitting. Practice environment is characterized by a high commitment to exceptional patient care, spending appropriate time to get know your patients, EMR system, a patient base of base of professional women (over 85% have college degrees or higher and are employed; 10% are current college or graduate students), on staff is a registered dietician and PhD. Psychologist, employee pride in improvement and efficiency, and office harmony. Other staff includes two medical assistants, two front desk receptionists, and marketing/communications representative.
· MD or DO
· Provide medical services as a primary care physician to patients presenting to the clinical practice with a desire for the practice to grow, thrive and exceed the expectations of our community.
· Coordinate all professional medical services required by those patients who request or accept care from you.
· Collect, record, and maintain patient information using health information technology including medical histories, reports and examination results.
· Consult and communicate other physicians.
· Abide by practice policies and procedures.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Higher compensation/less hours than other internist positions.
With locations in Center City Philadelphia and Narberth (Main Line), we are looking for a part time Registered Dietitian. This candidate must be available to cover both locations - working 1-2 days/evenings per week. Time can be flexible.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, independent candidate to work closely with our board certified weight management physician.
This candidate must be able to handle stress, work in a team environment and have a positive attitude. We expect this candidate to provide nutritional counseling in conjunction with our weight loss programs, lifestyle change programs and exercise plans.
Position available immediately.
Full Time Medical Assistant
Job Requirements include:
· Minimum of 3 years recent experience
· Performs all duties within the scope of a Certified Medical Assistant (procedures, injections, EKGs, phlebotomy).
· Records patient care documentation in the electronic medical record accurately and in a timely manner.
· Coordinates patient care as directed by physicians
· Organizes exam and treatment rooms, stocks and cleans rooms and sterilizes instruments.
· Maintains certifications (MA and CPR)
· Participates in marketing events as determined by business need.
· Good communication and customer service skills required
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills
· At least three years of experience as a Medical Assistant
· Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program