Employment OpportunitesCALL CENTER/APPOINTMENT SCHEDULER
The Rittenhouse Women’s Wellness Center has immediate openings for Personal Health Navigators.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic women who believe in our philosophy of integrated medicine and holistic wellness. The Rittenhouse Women’s Wellness Center is a multi-specialty care practice for women with a team of women healthcare professionals in the areas of internal medicine, family medicine, gynecology, rheumatology, nutrition, psychology, fitness, medical and cosmetic skin care.
We are seeking mature, flexible, friendly individuals who are detail oriented with excellent communication skills and have the ability to handle a fast paced office setting. Must have a minimum of 2 years medical office experience.
· Answers phone using friendly, upbeat, professional phone etiquette.
· Maintain superior levels of patient/client satisfaction through the continuous process of high quality service.
· Answer all telephone calls promptly, screen calls and provide accurate information.
· Assist patients in scheduling appointments with appropriate provider.
· Create telephone encounters and send to providers or staff member.
· Confirm HIPAA privacy document prior to speaking to patient’s family/friends regarding their care.
· Review/confirm patient demographics, insurance, pharmacy, primary care physician, rendering physician.
· Obtain email address for patient portal access.
· Make sure patient is web and voice enabled.
· Collect all Meaningful Use requirements.
· Process referrals
· Retrieve voicemail
· Fax inbox
· Supports the Membership Program
· Open or close office as scheduled
· Portray a “can do” attitude. Succeed together and work as a team.
Part Time Medical Assistant
Job Requirements include:
· Minimum of 3 years recent experience
· Performs all duties within the scope of a Certified Medical Assistant (procedures, injections, EKGs, phlebotomy).
· Records patient care documentation in the electronic medical record accurately and in a timely manner.
· Coordinates patient care as directed by physicians
· Organizes exam and treatment rooms, stocks and cleans rooms and sterilizes instruments.
· Maintains certifications (MA and CPR)
· Participates in marketing events as determined by business need.
· Good communication and customer service skills required
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills
· At least three years of experience as a Medical Assistant
· Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program