Tips For Your Appointment
The following are tips that will help you get the most out of your DermaCenter™ visit.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. This allows time for leisurely registration and preparation for your experience. If you arrive late, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment or your service may be modified.
- We kindly request that young children not accompany you to your spa visit. Guests for spa services must be 12 years or older.
- Please turn off your cell phone before your service in order to maintain a tranquil environment.
- As a courtesy to our guests and staff, we require a 24 hour notice to cancel without charge. A $25 fee will be charged for late cancellations.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and CareCredit Financing.
- When scheduling an appointment for two or more services or a package, a credit card number will be taken to secure your appointment.
- Due to medical grade formulations, pregnant or nursing women should notify our staff so that certain services can be modified to accommodate them.
- We recommend scheduling your next service prior to leaving the medical spa.
- We do our best to ensure your every need is met. Please notify us of any opportunity to improve. We value your suggestions.