Medically Supervised Weight Management
Eat Well, Live Well
The Weight Management Program
We are excited to offer a 6 month medically supervised weight loss program. The program’s focus is to provide our patients with the knowledge and skills needed to loose unhealthy weight and keep it off! Our team includes a Board Certified Family Physician who is also a Diplomat of the American Board of Obesity Medicine, the healthy lifestyles program coordinator, nutritionists, personal trainers, and licensed Psychologists.
No one eating plan and exercise program is correct for everyone, which is why the initial consultation for our Healthy Lifestyles program includes a weight focused history and physical with one of our Board Certified Physicians. The information gathered will allow us to recommend the best eating plan for your metabolic type and needs, as well as an outline for a personalized program that is best suited to help you reach your goals. The core program begins with your initial consult, after which you will meet with our physician once a month, as well as with either the Healthy Lifestyles—Weight Management coordinator or a registered dietitian every month. Your healthy lifestyles team will work to closely monitor your progress, make as needed adjustments to your core program, and continue to educate you on different healthy concepts for sustainable weight loss. The visits will be spaced every two weeks, so that you are meeting with your team at short intervals for increased accountability. The foundation of the program is providing the correct eating plan and exercise program for life, but may also utilize medications, supplements, and medical foods to help along the way. Depending on each individual patient’s needs, we may also recommend the services of our psychologists and personal trainers.
Your Team, Your Program
Program Costs Overview
The foundation of the program is providing the correct eating plan and exercise program for life, but may also utilize medications, supplements, and medical foods to help along the way. Depending on each individual patient’s needs, we may also recommend the services of our psychologists and personal trainers.
Core program: 6 month program fee of $199
- Initial intake meeting with the Healthy Lifestyles—Weight Management Program Coordinator
- Monthly Check-Ins with Healthy Lifestyles—Weight Management Program Coordinator
- Follow-up Nutrition Assessments with a Registered Dietitian* [Learn More]
- Monthly Follow-up with Dr. Stephanie McKnight, board certified physician and Diplomat of the American Board of Obesity Medicine [Learn More]
- Healthy Lifestyles – Weight Management Program Journal
Available Additions to Your Core Plan
- Psychology services* [Learn More]
- Personal Training Sessions [Learn More]
- Vitamins and Supplements [Learn More]
- Medical grade shakes and snacks [Learn More]
- Medications as appropriate**
**Will be decided by the physician. Costs are not covered by Program fee, and may vary depending on insurance coverage